Oh hey there! Happy 1st of April guys! Let’s have a fun chat!
First, apologies for posting more rarely than usual. I guess I got too wrapped up with filming my weekly VLOGS (you can watch the latest one at the end of this post) and keeping up with the projects, planning and all things that keep a full-time blogger busy every day.
I really liked how you were responding to my more personal posts lately, so I thought I’d do something I haven’t done on any of my social media platforms before. And that something is listing some of the random facts about me. So let’s start.
1. I am from Klaipeda, Lithuania.
2. I finished a piano school and I also attended singing, dancing and drama classes.
3. My life-long dream was and still is to sing.
4. I used to be obsessed with Christina Aguilera and Natalia Oreiro. I’ve done some hair and style copying from both ☺
5. I was on a singing TV reality show in Lithuania called ‘Road To Stars’ when I was 20. I lived under cameras and performed every week for two out of three months before being voted out. After that I recorded songs and performed for the next year of my life.
6. I have BA degree in English Philology and MA in Photojournalism.
7. I moved to London 6.5 years ago to do my MA.
8. I met Patrik in my MA class.
9. I used to be platinum blond for 4 years.
10. I never had or tried hair extensions.
11. I have two tattoos, one nose piercing and 6 ear piercings.
12. I am 175cm.
13. I have a dog, Teddy, and a cat, Diego.
14. I live on the 11th floor with some great views over London.
15. I can’t paint or do any DIY to save my life.
16. I worked at ELLE UK magazine for 2 years.
17. My first internship in London was at LE BOOK.
18. My first job back home was to organise kids parties, change into fairytale characters and entertain them (don’t even ask ☺)
19. I am obsessed with New York.
20. Currently I watch 32 TV shows (though some of them are on hiatus and I use a very handy SIDEREEL app to keep track)
21. My all time favourite shows that I know by heart are Friends and Sex and The City.
22. I had a chance to meet Sarah Jessica Parker last September, but was at New York fashion week at the time and missed the opportunity. #stillgutted
23. I got married almost 3 years ago.
24. I started my blog 4 years ago.
25. And I started my YouTube only a couple of months ago so please SUBSCRIBE HERE.
Photography by Patrik Lundin
BODEN denim shirt
MISSGUIDED heels and cap